If you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career,
DK KALMEDICA is the place to be.
Working with us will give you a great opportunity to broaden your horizons in the pharmaceutical field. We encourage our people to develop new skills and provide learning opportunities via feedback and training via Educational seminars.
Please have a look on the job openings available at the moment and even if we don’t have a position for you right now we are more than happy to receive your Curriculum Vitae for future reference. One of our consultants will review your details and contact you as soon as a position becomes available that matches your background and skills
Medical Representative Athens, Thessaloniki
As a Medical Representative, you will be an important member of the Sales Team.
You will be responsible for optimally managing your area of responsibility, in line with the Company’s Strategy by implementing and developing business plans to achieve your goals and maximize market share. You will develop relationships of trust with our customers, informing them in an even and scientific way about innovative products and medical devices and you will be the link of the Company with the stakeholders.
Required skills and experience
- At least 3 years of related Business experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
- Bachelor University degree. Bachelor degree in Biology, Pharmaceutics or Chemistry will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and Internet
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Fulfilled military obligations (in case of male candidates)
- Able to travel and occasionally stay overnight
- Advanced communication skills
- Customer Oriented
- Team spirit
- Desire to continually learn and improve skills
Competitive remuneration package and a bonus scheme based on qualifications and experience and friendly working environment
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send an English updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org